A basic contact lens exam includes:
- Refraction (results in prescription)
- Full Binocular Assessment (checks eye alignment and ability to focus)
- Basic Eye Health Exam:
- Non-contact Tonometry / Puff of Air (aids in detection of glaucoma)
- Visual Field (aids in detection of possible neurological disease, retinal disease, and optic nerve disease)
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Contact Lens Solutions Kit
- Contact Lens Instruction
- Up to three months Follow-Up Care
Today there are more convenient and healthy contact lens choices than ever before. Whatever your vision challenge, it can probably be met with an array of specialty contact lenses for individual vision needs. We fit most types of contact lenses, including hard-to-fit or specialty contact lenses such as Astigmatism/toric lenses, colored lenses, bifocal/multifocal lenses, rigid gas permeable (RGP) and Halloween lenses. At the end of the fitting process you will receive a contact lens prescription, which is valid for one year.
In order to get a more comprehensive eye health assessment, we strongly recommend the Dilated Exam.